Thursday 8 January 2015

Cover/Application Letter

To Whom This May Concern,

Further to your advertisement for a Chief Make-Up Artist position on thedailymirror.co.uk, i should like to apply for this vacancy, and enclose my curriculum vitae for your consideration. I am very interested in this post as i believe that i have the right combination of relevant industry experience, Make Up Artist skills and knowledge to not only make me an ideal candidate, but also a real asset to your company.

For the past 5years I have worked for a well known Make Up Artist organisation, where I have gained a reputation for making right choices on key decisions about the right way of the art of the clients make up. My prior work experience has given me a strong sense of client service and a comprehensive understanding of the make up industry.

I am constantly maintaining an awareness of market trends in the make up industry, and monitoring what local competitors are doing, it keeps me in touch with the latest industry development of make up.

I consider myself to be a dedicated and dependable individual who possess excellent verbal communication and customer orientation skills.

I feel that your company is the type of organisation in which i would excel, and I am convinced that my background, experience and qualifications would make me a perfect fit for your vacancy. In closing I thank you for your time and consideration, and I hope to have the opportunity to discuss the opening with you in person.

Yours Sincerely

Olivia Griffiths

1 comment: