Tuesday 12 May 2015

Interview Question Draft

In our documentary we asked a number of questions to our interviewees, here stated below are the questions that we asked.


Oliver Friend:


  • What do you do at the weekends? 
  • How do you think people see you at school? 
  • What subjects do you take? 
  • Where do you see yourself in a few years
  • What is Sixth Form like?
  • What is different from in the Sixth Form to the lower school? 

Jade Mason:


  • What was the transition like from GCSE to Sixth Form ? 
  • Did you find it hard to fit in ?
  • Whats the best thing that happened since joining? 
  • Whats your best impression?
  • Was it easy to make friends? 
  • How do you think people see you at school? 

Tyler Lewis Kilden:


  • How did it come across being head boy? 
  • What does it mean to you 
  • How was the transition from the lower school to the upper school 
  • Do you think that your sexuality effected your nomination 
  • When did you join the school? 
  • What subjects do you take? 
  • What do you do at the weekend? 

After asking these questions to the interviewee, I found that the responses we had were reasonably good, i have picked a response from each interviewee.

Oliver Friend - When asking Olly the question "How do you think that people see you at school?"
Olly responded " I don't really think how people see me at school, I have my own friends so I don't tend to worry about how other people see me."

Jade Mason - When asking Jade her questions the answer that really stood out was to the question "Did you find it hard to fit in". Jade is a very bubbly student so when answering " I did at first but I gained more confidence and as all the girls were in the same position we bonded quite quickly" we were at first a bit surprised but after we thought that it was a really effective answer.

Tyler Lewis Kilden - We asked more questions to Tyler because he is the head boy and he has more of an understanding of the school. "How did it come across being head boy" to this question Tyler replied " I didn't think I had a chance at first but the teachers started to tell me that I did, and because the teachers believed in me I started to too." This was a great answer from Tyler because it showed that he really believed in his self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment